Ye shall observe to do therefore as the LORD your God hath commanded you: ye shall not turn aside to the right hand or to the left. Deuteronomy 5:32 KJV
Only be thou strong and very courageous, that thou mayest observe to do according to all the law, which Moses my servant commanded thee: turn not from it to the right hand or to the left, that thou mayest prosper whithersoever thou goest. Joshua 1:7 KJV
Be ye therefore very courageous to keep and to do all that is written in the book of the law of Moses, that ye turn not aside therefrom to the right hand or to the left; Joshua 23:6 KJV
Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you. Deuteronomy 4:2 KJV
What thing soever I command you, observe to do it: thou shalt not add thereto, nor diminish from it. Deuteronomy 12:32 KJV
There is nothing, according to Jesus Himself, that Jesus did on earth, even dying, which can affect or effect or loosen or abolish the Law of Moses. If it is so written in Matthew 5:17-18, how can anyone go for the false teachings to drop the Sabbath Day from the Canon of the Faith of Jesus in favor of a man-chosen day among the 6 days that Jesus gifts mankind?
For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all. James 2:10 KJV
Matthew 5:17-18 ASV
(17) Think not that I came to destroy the law or the prophets: I came not to destroy, but to fulfil.
(18) For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass away from the law, till all things be accomplished.
Genesis 3:1-3 ASV
(1) Now the serpent was more subtle than any beast of the field which Jehovah God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of any tree of the garden?
(2) And the woman said unto the serpent, Of the fruit of the trees of the garden we may eat:
(3) but of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.
Therefore do not let anyone judge you with reference to eating or drinking or participation in a feast or a new moon or a Sabbath,
Then do not let anyone judge you in eating, or in drinking, or in part of a feast, or of a new moon, or of sabbaths,
Isaiah 56:1-8 LITV(1) So says Jehovah: Keep justice and do righteousness, for My salvation is near to come, and My righteousness to be revealed.(2) Blessed is the man who does this, and the son of man who lays hold on it; keeping sabbath, from defiling it; and keeping his hand from doing every evil.(3) And do not let the son of the foreigner speak, he who joins himself to Jehovah, saying, Separating Jehovah separates me from His people; and not do let the eunuch say, Behold, I am a dried tree.(4) For so says Jehovah to the eunuchs who keep My sabbaths and choose things I am pleased with, and take hold of My covenant:(5) I, even I will give to them in My house and in My walls a hand and a name better than sons and than daughters; I will give them an everlasting name which shall not be cut off.(6) And the sons of the alien who join themselves on Jehovah to serve Him, and to love the name of Jehovah, to be His servants, everyone who keeps from defiling the sabbath, and takes hold of My covenant:(7) even them I will bring to My holy mount and make them joyful in My house of prayer. Their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted on My altar, for My house shall be called a house of prayer for all the peoples,(8) states the Lord Jehovah, who gathers the outcasts of Israel; I will yet gather beside him his gathered ones.
(25) Jesus answered them, “I told you, and you do not believe. The works that I do in my Father's name bear witness about me, (26) but you do not believe because you are not among my sheep. (27) My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. John 10:25-27 ESV
Matthew 12:8 LEB
For the Son of Man is lord [or Owner, Master] of the Sabbath."